Please download the application forms & required documents. For faster processing of application, please print, complete and bring the application forms with the original documents listed below to our office.
- Two working references
- Current Professional License/Certificate
- Current CPR
- Driver License or State Identification
- Social Security Card
- Alien Card or Employment Eligibility or Proof of Citizenship
- HIV/AIDS Initial Certificate - 4.0 Hours
- Current Physical (Must be 6 months from the date of application) (no DC or Rainforest)
- Current PPD or XRay (Must be 6 months from the date of application)
- Copy of Auto Insurance (If applicable)
- FDLE Level 2 background check - Must be completed before you apply.
- ANNUAL SERVICES:
Assist w/self Medication
OSHA / HIPAA / Infection Control / HIV Update
- Any pertinent information or document (such as references)
- Medication - Initial 2.0 hours and Initial 4.0 hours Alzheimer's
- Professional Liability Insurance - (approximately $70-$87 for 1 year for CNA & HHA)
You are required to have a Level 2 background screening when you apply. Applicants who have not done a Level 2 screening will not be registered. If a Level 2 has already been done, please provide the necessary information or document so that we can retrieve the information from AHCA.